Thursday, February 14, 2008

County Romantics


"Three More Love Stories Worthy of Sharing"

A couple of weeks ago I entered "our story" in our local newspaper. They were searching for the most romantic couples in Clinton County. We did not win first place, but our story was worthy of mention and we were acknowledged in today's newspaper. If you're interested in reading the article, click on the link below.

In the post directly below, I included more excerpts from the "story" that I submitted. It was a nice surprise to open the newspaper today and see it recognized there.

http://ftimes.com/main.asp?SectionID=88&SubSectionID=244&ArticleID=43537

1 comment:

sarahmfry said...

So have you given up blogging for good, or what? I don't have much room to talk. I'm not very faithful. But I'd love to see some of your beautiful news on here someday!