Friday, October 26, 2007

Does Anyone Know This Kid?

Last night we went to the Dollar Tree and Jonathan took his dollar along. He purchased some "pirate" gear, and after we got home, he had to model it for us. As you can see, he added some "extras", like the bandanna and the parrot. He hardly looks like the same kid. Anyway, he had fun, and I'm sure we have not seen the last of this get-up.

Also, I took this picture of the puppies yesterday, and just couldn't resist the post.
This weekend looks to be busy. Cleaning and answering phone calls about the puppies (the ad comes out today), company tonight, celebrating Paul's birthday, and the rest of the weekend will be spent doing more of the same, I'm sure (his birthday is Sunday). Hope everyone has a good day.


9 comments:

tacomom said...

Too funny! What is it about pirates that kids are fascinated with? Even my girls :) The puppies are almost as cute as Mikayla :)

Janiece said...

Happy Birthday Paul! How old does that make you, 52? HA! HA! I just had to say that since I know you are a little older than Jerry and most "stupid" people have been guessing him to be 50, lol!

Mary Ellen said...

Those puppies are beyond adorable!!!

My kids, all four, are dressing up as pirates this year for trick or treating, they look SO cute - your son looks great!

Julie Waggoner said...

Hey---we have it figured out---it's Jonathan!:) We aren't that slow!ha What's new in the Durgan household?
Julie

Ronda said...

Hey,girlfriend! Are you still there? Hope that everything is going well for you all....Wish that we could get together for the holidays!

Bobbie said...

Where did you go? I enjoyed reading your blog. Now your gone. See you Sunday.

sarahmfry said...

He looks like a serious menace to society!

Hey - I've been meaning to ask you about an update on the puppies. Did they all sell?

I'm having a hard time getting this train moving this morning. I have a lot to do for tonight, but feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I'm getting ready to get it in gear....

Peggy B. said...

Where did you go?

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Kids sure do have an imagination!!

The puppies are adorable, love the pic.