Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for..."

ICE CREAM!!!!
Makayla absolutely loves ice cream, sherbet, Popsicles, freeze pops, fudge bars, ice cream bars covered with chocolate...well, I think you get the idea. Tonight I was eating an ice cream cone, and she was fussing to share it with me. As you can tell by the picture, it was chocolate, and she sure enjoyed every bite. I just couldn't help myself, I just had to grab the camera. As you can see...again, she also loves the CAMERA, and always has a winning smile for the photographer.


"I scream, you scream, we all scream to be back home" is sure to be our moto by the time Saturday evening gets here. Friday morning our family will be leaving early to go to a wedding in PA. When we lived in NY, our pastor there had two daughters, and one of them is getting married in PA on Friday night. Her name is Jeannette Heckman (she's one of my blog friends, check out her blog, she has several more pictures posted of she and her fiance'). We're real excited that we get to go. Paul's parents will be there too, so it'll be nice to see them again. I was able to get a room at the Holiday Inn, Holidome on Priceline for $45!!!! I was pretty excited. However, it is going to be a quick trip, and we're heading back home Saturday (about a 7 hour trip). I'm sure by the time we hit Indianapolis on Saturday evening, we'll probably be about ready to SCREAM! But I'm sure that it'll be worth it. Be sure to check back later because I'll be posting wedding pictures. Below is a picture of the engaged couple...soon to be husband and wife.

Everyone have a great holiday weekend! See ya on the other side of this PA trip!




2 comments:

tacomom said...

Have fun and travel safe!!

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Have fun and hope you don't have to scream too loud :)