Monday, September 3, 2007

Candidate for "Cutest Baby Contest" at Wal-Mart?


OK, all you bloggers out there, I need your opinions. I'm thinking about entering Makayla in the "Cutest Baby Contest" at Wal-Mart. It is a fund-raiser for some charity organization. What do you think? Do you think I should do it? Does she have a chance at winning? And those of you that are local, would you cast your vote for her? Let me hear from you. I need to do it probably tomorrow if I'm going to do it. So let me know your opinions. I'll be anxiously awaiting your input. I know what I think, but I'm sure I'm a little prejudice. Jonathan put this cool whip container on her head yesterday, and as you can see, she didn't mind it at all. She wore it for quite a while. She's lovin' it.

10 comments:

tacomom said...

ABSOLUTELY to both questions. You should enter it and I will vote!!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh my yes, and yes and then there is YES!!!!!!!

Leah said...

She DEFINITELY has my vote but I can't do that from here!!!

LaDonna said...

Of course!!!! By all means, and if I was there I would vote for her several times...I'd find a way to pad that ballot box!! Do it!

Simply Stork said...

I love this pic. It couldn't hurt to enter it and see what happened...and please let us know what you decide...
~simply stork~

Peggy B. said...

I think you should. She's a doll baby.

Simply Stork said...

hello again...no you do not know me...(I am new to this blogging game)I found you through another site...I love the hand pic on your header...so I decided to take a peek and leave a message. Nice to meet you and please come back and visit me anytime :o)
~simply stork~

Rachel said...

She definately would get my vote if I were close by. What an absolute precious picture.

Anonymous said...

You know she has my vote~

Ronda said...

What a darling picture...Go for it! Wouldn't it be neat if she would win? Catrena...You do such a great job at blogging! I'm impressed! I love seeing all of your pictures. Hope that you all are doing well...Danny keeps me updated through his Friday lunches with Paul...