Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Adventure


Over this past weekend I embarked on an adventure, not a new one, just joined the adventure again. I am back in the Home Interiors (HI) business. I sold HI when we lived in NY. Had a good business going, and then we moved. Of course when we moved, I was six months pregnant, then the baby came soon, and we were in a new area, along with all of the challenges of having a new baby, Paul starting a new job, new home, new area, new church...you get the picture. So about a year ago or so, I let the business go. However, since then they have changed so many things, one of which, they ship the merchandise directly to the individual that orders it. So........I can still sell to my customers in NY, or anywhere in the US for that matter. Shipping is real inexpensive, up to $30 is $3, and 10% of purchase thereafter. (I couldn't deliver it that cheap.) I am really excited about the potential, and I love HI anyway. I know many of you are familiar with HI, but I wanted all of my friends to know that I'm back in business. Also, (drum roll, please) if anyone is interested. Right now they are having a huge candle sale. You can buy the ever popular petite jar candle for only $4.89, the one that is a little larger for $11.19, and then the largest container candle for only $13.99. That is a savings of 30%!!! This is the best time to stock up, with fall in full swing (we have some great fall scents), and with Christmas coming too. This sale ends Saturday, if you're interested. Hey, I won't promote my business here regularly, but I just wanted everyone to know. It doesn't matter where you live, I can still service you. Just go to my website: http://206.18.121.2/sites/catrenasdecorating?displayInfo=true, look around, check out the candles and all of the other great stuff, and if you're interested in taking advantage of this wonderful candle sale, feel free to e-mail me from that page, or give me a call.


Hey, thanks for letting me rattle on about this. Like I said, I won't do this often.


Well, I need to get back to the new mother. I'm being OB nurse today. Annabelle (our dog) is having puppies. Seven is the count so far.

6 comments:

Bobbie said...

Catrena you've been tagged. Sorry to tag you. If you're like me you don't like this sort of thing but I'm being nice and playing along anyway. You can get details on my blog.

Mary Ellen said...

I haven't seen or heard of Home Interiors since I was a kid, I was just telling someone not very long ago I wondered if it was even around anymore. Wow - do they have a LOT of really, really nice things. One could go a little nuts doing some shopping! "-) I hope you do well. I hope we get to see pictures of the puppies - is this her first batch?

Janiece said...

Glad to see you are back in HI! I have tried to tell you over and over, you needed to get back in. Now we can call one another once again when we are "in need" of something. --I had to laugh when I read MaryEllen's question about this being Annabelle's first batch, LOL! I think this is more like her 75th batch, ha! You should be getting good at being her nurse by now.

Patty said...

WOW! I have not seen a catalog in a long time. I looks like a different company. I love what I saw. I will keep you in mind if I need something.

LaDonna said...

I wondered when I got that e-mail from you, if you had re-joined the business. I haven't seen a catalog in years, and there are days that I really miss selling. I love their candles, even more than Yankee candles. I'm getting ready to re-do my living room, so I will keep you in mind. I'm going to totally change EVERYTHING, so I'll need some stuff to hang on these walls!!!

Down Blueberry Lane said...

I didn't realize you had alread been tagged but I already but it in my blog that I was tagging you so here you go. You have just been tagged.
http://szeiglerny.blogspot.com/