Monday, June 25, 2007

Fruits of My Labors


I cleaned out closets today, and believe it or not, it took me ALL day to do two (huge) closets. I couldn't believe that it took me that long. Of course, the day was not without many interruptions, but tonight I'm feeling like I accomplished much, and ready to hit it hard again tomorrow. I took EIGHT, yes Eight, trash bags full to Goodwill tonight. It sure felt good to get them out of here, and I'm motivated to get more done. Tomorrow I will work on dresser drawers and underneath beds (namely my children's). It will remain to be seen what all turns up from under there, but it will be a great job to get done.

2 comments:

Julie Waggoner said...

goodluck! I'm digging in too! I'v got a looooong way to go but I'll get there someday! How does it pile up soooo fast?
Julie

tacomom said...

This sight looks very familiar. And then we went garage saling today. Ugh! But I resisted the temptation to buy anything that would end up in a garbage bag in the next 6 months.