Friday, June 22, 2007

I've FINALLY Switched!

Hello, to all those out there in blogging land. I have finally made the switch to blogspot, with the help of "Sleeping Beauty" (pictured below). I have been putting it off and putting it off, but my friend LaDonna Covert has been here this week, and she helped me do the monumental task of getting things started here. I'll be posting more later, but I just wanted to say hello, and let you know that I am officially "here", and will be blogging more soon.

5 comments:

LaDonna said...

Ok, just keep in mind that I ALWAYS have a camera and I WILL find you in a compromising position one day, SOON!! What kind of friend are you, anyway, posting a photo like THIS???

Mary Ellen said...

I was going to say "you mean your former friend" but I see said friend has already discovered your evil deed! I know one Miss Leah who will probably die laughing when she sees this post...and here I thought you were such a nice person!! "-) Glad to see you blogging somewhere, I wondered what happend to you!

Leah said...

Oh Mary, you are quite right!! I have laughed right out loud in my empty house and now my neighbors think I have lost my mind!!!!

Rachel said...

Welcome! It was so nice to find you on blogspot, thanks to LaDonna's blog. I look forward to catching up on what is going on with you and your family, it has been a long time. As for the picture LaDonna will pay you back bigtime.

Patty said...

Catrena, Welcome to blogger. i think it is much more convenient then yahoo.
Your kids are adorable.
Patty