Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Still House Hunting



We went and looked at this house last night. It is a really nice place, but there were a few things that concerned us, just room wise, and the upstairs bathroom only had a tub, no shower, etc. It seems that it is so hard to find exactly what one is looking for, in the right price range. I guess that our tastes are too expensive, or something. It's just that we need more bedrooms, or at least more room, and bathrooms too, as our children are getting older, etc., etc. I did however come across the house pictured below today. It is really out of our price range, but as I pulled into the driveway an electric truck was pulling out. The man got out of the truck and came over to our van. He asked me if I lived there. I told him "No" that I had just seen the for sale sign, and had come to check it out. He said, "Well, maybe they really need the money now, because I just turned their electric off for non-payment." I don't know if the house is empty, or what the situation is. The only way that we could afford this place is if they came down A LOT on their price. It truly would be a miracle, but Paul and I both have been praying for the impossible in our lives. Nothing may ever come of it, but a least it's fun to dream. If you think of us, please pray for us that we'll find and know God's will about another house.


6 comments:

Leah said...

Catrena, the house looks great and I am sure that it is a challenge to find exactly what you are looking for and what you can afford. Hang in there - I am sure that God will provide you the perfect house!!

Julie Waggoner said...

keep forgetting to ask you about the one you were looking at a few weeks ago?
Julie

Rachel said...

We are going to have to begin looking for different house too. I am excited and nervous. Hope it goes well for your family. Keep us posted, I enjoyed the pic.

LaDonna said...

I wish so bad that you could make the one I saw work for you all. But I will just keep praying that God will lead you to the right one. Who knows, maybe it's not in INDIANA!!! Could it possibly be in Tennessee???

tacomom said...

So much for the privacy act, huh?!

tacomom said...

(clicked before I thought to add this...) "In His time, in His time; He makes all things beautiful in His time..." We'll keep you in thoughts and prayers as you continue the house hunt.